- Written by DILG Zambales
- Category: NEWS AND EVENTS
- Hits: 73
The Department of the Interior and Local Government (DILG) conducted the Selection of Civil Society Organization Representatives to the Local Special Bodies on October 12, 2016 at Zambales Training and Conference Center, Iba, Zambales.
The activity was facilitated by DILG Provincial Director Armi V. Bactad, CESO V in coordination with the Provincial Planning and Development Office.
Twenty-five (25) out of the thirty-one (31) CSO Representatives accredited by the Sangguniang Panlalawigan participated in the activity. They were grouped into sectors and chose their representative among themselves.
Governor Amor D. Deloso and Vice Governor Angelica Magsaysay-Cheng were also present. Gov. Deloso expressed his gratitude to the participants for their dedication and effort towards a more progressive province while Vice Gov. Cheng recognized and appreciated the commitment of CSOs to be part of a more successful province and she assured that she will always extend her unwavering support to the organizations.
The new set of CSO Representatives to the Local Special Bodies are as follows:
1. Local Development Council
- Samahang Zambaleña ng Cabangan
- Nilalamo A Asosasyon Nin Maninilay Ha Babalin Masinloc (NAMBM)
- Masinloc Multi-Purpose Cooperative
- Cattle and Carabao Raisers Association of Masinloc
- Samahan ng Katutubong Kalalakihan
- Bagong Ugnayan ng mga Kasapi na may Inisyatiba at Damayan (BUKID), Inc.
2. Local School Board
- Bani National High School Multi-Purpose Cooperative (BANI HS-MPC)
- Masinloc Public Elementary School Teachers MPC
- Zambales Accredited Basketball Referees League (ZAMBREL)
3. Local Peace and Order Council
- International Police Commission Philippine Command
- Bani Tricycle Operators-Drivers Association (BANI-TODA)
- San Felipe Credit and Development Cooperative
4. Local Health Board
- Masinloc Rural Improvement Club (BANI RIC)