October 19, 2022 ǀ The Department of the Interior and Local Government (DILG) Zambales joined the Serbisyo Caravan initiated by the Municipal Retooled Community Support Program (RCSP) Core Team of Masinloc at Barangay Sto. Rosario, Masinloc, Zambales on October 19, 2022.
The Serbisyo Caravan, was conducted in line with the implementation of the second phase of the FY 2022 RCSP, which featured the following free services:
- Libreng gupit conducted by the Philippine Army
- The Philippines National Police (PNP) provided the printing of Police Clearance
- Municipal Health Office (MHO) provided free check-up, gave free vitamins and medicines, and dental check-up and assistance for the citizens of Sto. Rosario.
- Municipal Social Welfare and Development Office (MSWDO) together with POPCOM provided assistance to indigent senior citizens regarding the Social Pension Program
- The Department of Environment and Natural Resources-Community Environment and Natural resources Office (DENR-CENRO) gave free seedlings, and together with the Assessor's Office, gave free advices regarding land issues
- The Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) was also present for the registration of PhilSys ID
- Local Civil Registry (LCR) provided certificates for marriage, births, and deaths.
Provincial Director Martin Porres B. Moral, in his message, emphasized the significance of the program which serves as a bridge to bring the government closer to the people in far-flung communities. “Gusto naming iparamdam sa inyo na mahal na mahal kayo ng Pamahalaan. Hindi lang ang National government ang nandyan, kasama din natin ang Local government upang ihatid ang mga libreng serbisyong ito”, he added.
Present during the caravan were PCOL Fitz A Macariola, Philippine National Police (PNP) Provincial Director, LT COL Jeszer M Bautista, Batallion Commander of the 3rd mechanized Infantry Batallion of the Philippine Army, Situational Awareness and Knowledge Management (SAKM) Cluster Region III representative, Mr. Ferdinand Toledo.
The RCSP adheres to governance principles with the end in view of ensuring social justice and mainstreaming peace and development thrust in the LGU priorities.