Issuance of DILG Indorsement for Nomination to Scholarship Grants
Client: Local Government Officials and Employees.
- Resume (with 2X2 recent picture)
- Transcript of Records (certified true copy of BS Degree and MS, if any)
- Diploma (certified true copy)
- List of Trainings/Seminars Attended
- Updated Service Record
- Certified Actual duties and Responsibilities
- Performance Ratings for the last two (2) rating periods (January to June and July to December—certified true copy)
- Certificate of No Pending Nomination in Local and/or Foreign Scholarship Programs
- Certificate of No Pending Administrative and Criminal Case
- Certificate of No Cervice Obligation from Local and/or Foreign Scholarship Program
- Local Chief Executive’s Indorsement
Procedures: 5 steps
- Receive and record documents by the Records Section.
- Route to Technical services Division (TSD) for appropriate action.
- Evaluation, processing and preparation of indorsement by the TSD.
- Route to Office of the Regional Director (ORD) for signature by the Regional Director.
- Releasing of Indorsement to Central Office or Local Government Academy (LGA) for appropriate action.
Estimate Total of Servicing Time: 37 minutes