The Department of the Interior and Local Government Nueva Ecija, headed by Atty. Ofelio A. Tactac, Jr. conducted its first hybrid Provincial Team Conference on July 27, 2022.
The activity served as a venue for the DILG Nueva Ecija to discuss various office issuances, status of submission of reports, and awarding of Provincial ACEs for the month of June and Top 3 Provincial ACEs for the 1st Semester of 2022.
LGOO VII Danilo C. Rillera and LGOO VII Ariel G. Espinosa acknowledged the presence of the Field Officers under their respective clusters. Subsequently, LGOO VI Alfa Krista C. Reyes discussed the Department's latest issuances, to wit:
1. DILG MC 2022-083: "Guidelines on the Accreditation of Civil Society Organizations (CSOs) and Selection of Representatives to the Local Special Bodies (LSBs)"
2. Regional MC No. 2022-006: "Updated Guidelines in the Implementation of the Barangay Environmental Compliance Audit within the Manila Bay Watershed Area"
3. Regional Memorandum: "Suggested Template of the Executive-Legislative Agenda (ELA)"
4. Advisory: "2022 Galing Pook Awards: The Search for the Outstanding, Adaptive, Innovative, and Participatory Local Government Unit (LGU) Programs"
5. Updates/Information regarding DBM issued Local Budget Circular No. 146
Afterwards, status of reports submission under Capability Development Section, Monitoring and Evaluation Section, and Finance and Administrative Section were also discussed by LGOO V Anna Marie P. Batad and Engr. Edcel Serrano, LGOO III Philip Nathan B. Moral and LGOO V Rossella P. Edillor, respectively.
The DILG PACE Committee, headed by Atty. Tactac, then awarded the Certificates to the Provincial ACEs of both the Field Officer and Provincial Office Personnel Category for the month of June. It was subsequently followed by the awarding of the Top 3 Provincial ACEs on both categories for the 1st Semester of 2022.
During the PD's hour, Atty. Tactac discussed the newly rendered Legal Opinion regarding the conduct of SK Federation Special Election to the Field Officers to serve as reference and guidance. He also reminded everyone to continuously sustain their commitment in the effective implementation of DILG PPAs and aim for higher excellence.