The Local Poverty Reduction Action Team (LPRAT) of Olongapo conducted a meeting on May 23 to deal with the status of the Bottom-Up Budgeting (BUB) projects for 2015 and 2016 in the city.
LPRAT Co-Chairman Gerardo Cruz of Batang Gapo Peoples' Organization presided the meeting.
OIC-City Director Amada T. Dumagat, DILG-OC, gave her opening remarks acknowledging the good status of the city's implementation of BUB Projects for Region 3.
LGOO VI Melissa D. Nipal, DILG, BUB Focal Person, presented the status of implementation of Olongapo City for BUB 2015 and 2016. She gave emphasis on the following not yet started projects of the city:
• Completion of the documentary requirements for the release of fund for Department of Labor and Employment's NegoKart Project.
• Completion of the last batch of training on T-shirt Printing for 4Ps beneficiaries in May, 2017
• Construction of Library building subsidized by the Local Government Support Fund
• Department of Agriculture's distribution of fishing materials to beneficiaries.
• DILG's Modules 3 and 4 of Community Based Monitoring System in June, 2017.
• Department of Trade and Industry's Eco-Bag Making Project
The LPRAT conducts quarterly meetings to monitor the status of the integration of priority poverty reduction projects into the budgets of participating agencies and to check the implementation and status of the projects.