Finally, the DILG Bulacan proudly releases its 2019 Annual Report digital issue posted on it facebook page on May 12, 2020.
Due to the Enhanced Community Quarantine which was imposed mid-March, its release was pushed to a later date as the printing press were also forced to stop operations.
In his message, as stated in the report, DILG Bulacan Provincial Director Darwin David extended is gratitude to the DILG Bulacan personnel for the job well done and committed to continuously instill accountability, transparency and Participation among local government units in the province of Bulacan.
The Annual report includes accomplishments of Programs, Projects and Activities under the following categories:
1. Business Friendly and Competitive LGUs;
2. Environment Protective, Climate Change Adaptive and Disaster Resilient LGUs;
3. Socially Protective and Safe LGUs;
4. Transparent, Accountable, and Participative LGUs; and
5. Strengthened Internal Organizational Capacity